Matching qualified candidates with the right franchise
When you buy a house, you go through a stringent process of checks and balances to make sure you know exactly what you’re buying BEFORE you lay down your life savings. When you are looking into purchasing a franchise even more is at stake. You are considering a purchase that will determine your future income and stability. Some of the benefits of working with a franchise broker are:
- Access insider knowledge
- Reduce franchise research time
- Preparation for franchisor meeting
- Better understanding of the terminology & process
- The possibility of negotiating more favorable terms
- Our services are offered at no charge to you
Our database is filled with franchise systems that have proven to be successful. There is a franchise for every budget, some starting at as little as $20,000. The opportunities are endless. We will search for the right match for you.
Here are just a few industries where you could own your own franchise:
- Elder Care
- Animal Services
- Computer and technology
- Educational services
- Financial services
- Fitness services
- Home services (painting, decorating, remodeling,etc.)
- Medical lab and testing
- Real estate
- Spa/beauty services
Purchasing a franchise is a big-ticket item. But even if you aren’t able to pay for the franchise in cash, several financial assistance programs, including both traditional and non-traditional options, are available to those who qualify. Programs include grants, loans, financial aid, and even retirement rollovers — which offer a tax-free option on the purchase of your business. For a complete listing of lenders and programs, please contact us today.
- Are you financing the amount for the acquisition of your business?
- Do you have a retirement account in either a 401(k), personal IRA, or some other retirement savings account?
- If you could finance your business using these funds, and avoid paying taxes on the distribution, would you?
Insider’s Guide To Franchise Ownership
Getting your guide is easy. Just call or Contact Us today and we will send this guide out to you. As a bonus, we’ll also send a whitepaper on transitioning to business ownership.
- Real world testimonials
- Facts you MUST know
- Funding information
- Franchising FAQ’s